ϟ Monsters-themed Asks!
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Hispanic Heritage Month: 15 Adorable Kids Pose As Iconic Figures In Latino History
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Eunique Jone’s ” Because of Them, We Can ” photo project celebrates leaders in the Latino community.
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Eunique Jone’s “Because of Them, We Can” photo project celebrates leaders in the Latino community.
“Because of Them, We Can” initially began as a 30-day photo project to celebrateblack history and “empower and excite young people about their history and their future.” But following the success of the 30-day campaign, photographer Eunique Jones realized one month was simply not enough time to honor the trailblazers that have paved the way for so many. Jones extended the project into a yearlong endeavor, produced calendars and posters, created an equally adorable homage to overlooked figures in women’s history, and eventually published a beautiful coffee table book.
This time, “Because of Them, We Can” is back but as “Por Ellos, Sí Podemos”, a celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15 to Oct. 15). “We want to continue to provide imagery and messages to uplift children whose dreams and self-esteem are constantly attacked,” Jones told BuzzFeed. “Por Ellos, Si Podemos” features 31 total portraits, both in Spanish and English, of artists, scientists, activists, athletes, and cultural figures that have shaped, and continue to shape, Latino history.1.Eunique Jones2.Eunique Jones3.Eunique Jones4.Eunique Jones5.Eunique Jones6.Eunique Jones7.Eunique Jones8.Eunique Jones9.Eunique Jones10.Eunique Jones11.Eunique Jones12.Eunique Jones13.Eunique Jones14.Eunique Jones15.Eunique Jones
Source: Heben Nigatu for Buzzfeed